Monday, March 21, 2005

www.ISRAELITY.com

So, it has come to my attention that some of my faithful readers out there, of which there are at least two, would like to see me posting to my blog (web journal) more often. Fuck you.

If you were not already aware, I have also been posting on the web journal, www.israelity.com. The posts, Stop straddling the fence and choose a ‘cide, Secular butt-sniffing and ADD is a real bitch are mine.

You should check them out. Most of the other writers on the site are pretty cheesy and/or crappy. But show some support - comment on my postings first and on others second. You can make a difference and/or drink a bottle of wine. If you can do both in the same day, scooby!

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger caraleigh said...

dude,
guess who is coming to beer sheva

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3062025,00.html

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Asi & Edo said...

scooby? you are so gay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home