Friday, December 16, 2005

Abe Foxman is a big, fat kike and would better serve human kind as numerous bars of soap.

Not too long ago I cancelled my subscription to the newspaper. If it matters, I received the International Herald Tribune with the English Haaretz. I decided that there was just too much crap being slung at my door step everyday around 4:30 am. And so it goes that I miss out on many small stories, hear the bigger stories a bit after the fact and, in general, am always less informed than my friends– but unlike Reaganomics, the news always trickles down.

Such was the case with the series of fiascos brought to us by Mahmud Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran - who I’ll refer to as Skippy. Despite, Skippy’s interesting take on the alleged Holocaust and the Zionist State’s relation to said still unproven genocide, it was his conference on a world without Zionism that was most interesting. Now, the whole world (well, the Jewish controlled portion of it) went up in arms following Skippy’s call to wipe the State of Israel off the map, which he expressed at a conference aptly titled, “Let’s wipe the State of Israel off the map.” I feel this begs the question, what’s the big fucking surprise?

I suppose the irony might be found in the false notion held in the West that Skippy’s a bit of a progressive moderate; but, the context is Iran! We’re talking about a political spectrum where W. could be made to look like Mother Teresa; but, I don’t fucking like W. wherever he might be and the same goes for Skippy. While he may actually live within exceedingly modest means for the leader of a country and might liberally support excusing women with a circumcised vagina from honor killings, it should be remembered that he is a professed follower of the original and still the best Ayatollah, Khomeini.

And what really is Skippy’s major crime, other than pursuing a nuclear missile system that would be definitely be used against Israel and almost assuredly against the West? He just doesn’t think there should be a Zionist country – and I am proudly taking the stand by affirming that our Persian friend is entitled to his opinion. Skippy is a brave soul who stays true to his professed ideology. And the world lacks more men like him. All he is saying is that he is not in favor of the Jews having their state, and in light of the reality that they already do, they fucked up and he wants to be the police force that comes in from the outside to break down the system and rebuild it with the people that best suit his own needs. And that sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

As an American and as an Israeli I like the idea of someone coming over here to set us straight because, when it comes down to it, we really have fucked up. Years and years ago we invited the Greeks to come in and help us sort our shit out but that ended badly for both parties. Recently, we’ve been hoping that the Americans would lend a hand with a physical presence on the ground, but they are more interested in staying at home. With no one else volunteering to impose a solution to our problems, Iran is looking to be making a really generous offer right now and, under Skippy’s tutelage, I’m pretty comfortable that we’ll know where we stand at all times.

I know that Abe Foxman and his cronies at the ADL are not going to like my suggestion. And, rather than politely disagree with me, he will, most likely, write a scathing attack against me and this blog in the New York Times. Well, let me preempt, like Israel in 1967, by saying fuck you Foxman and please read the title of this post very carefully and don’t miss the Holocaust reference within you dense ass. The ADL is little more than a Jewish mafia occupying the opposite end of the spectrum from Norman Finkelstein and his own brand of idiocy. And to be clear, unlike Finkelstein I am not a self-hating Jew - I am anti-Semitic. I am a proud curly haired, hook nosed, money grubbing, Christian child slaughtering, media controlling, dirty kike and I fucking love it and wouldn’t change it for the world.

11 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger AS said...

Must be shock value or some really strong meds

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Arie said...

There's edgy, and then there's offensive. Good day sir.

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I like your style... Very edgy and apparently you don't care too much about other people's feeligns... But then what is the point of a blog if it must be censored? I like.

Kaitlyn
www.myspace.com/kaitlyn531

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People, really.

Please click on Kaitlyn's home page and see that we're dealing with a 16 year old girl-child living in South Carolina. It's also fucking hysterical.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists, aren't you Ari?

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Ari said...

Kaitlyn, how'd you come across this here blog? Remember to get your parents'permission before reading and also to tell your friends.

Tim, who the hell are you and why the interest in Kaitlyn? There'd better be no evil lurking in the closet here. I mean, "girl-child"? Who the fuck says girl-child? Oh, shit, are you a minister, priest, cleric or some shit like that? I suppose that might make sense but wouldn't neccessarily be less worrisome.

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Ari, at least you're popular with inbred kids.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is offensive, vulgar mega schmuck-ish stuff-
why do I get the feeling that is has made my day...
Ari-keep on posting

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck Ari, you turn me on with that dirty talk. Let's get down together. I'll show you how big mine is if you show me yours.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Rovin' Ricky said...

Fuck off, man :-) (you had fun, eh? :))

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Mojo said...

I love it, fuck all to those who don't. Abe Foxman is out for Abe Foxman, not the average Jew. Those of you who think otherwise need to wake the fuck up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home